Milbank Concrete Products based in Essex are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of precast concrete products with a focus on exceptional customer service. Throughout the design, manufacturing, delivery and installation stages, Milbank offer one of the most comprehensive and professional service packages, providing a range of precast concrete products including: balconies, beam & block flooring, bespoke concrete products, ground beams, hollowcore flooring, helical stairs and stadia products.
Following on from market research and the identification of the need for an affordable, cost effective and efficient thermal floor arrangement, Milbank Concrete Products have recently launched their new and improved insulated concrete flooring solution, WarmFloor Pro.
WarmFloor Pro offers construction professionals a cost-effective alternative to quickly constructing a thermally insulated concrete ground floor over the industry leading competitor brand, Jetfloor, by Forterra (Bison). Reduced initial construction costs and an increase in energy savings make WarmFloor Pro a compelling alternative to a standard beam and block floor. In combination with its BBA certification and A+ Green Guide rating, WarmFloor Pro is proving to be a must have addition to any new, eco-friendly development where keeping heating costs low is paramount.
WarmFloor Pro is suitable for almost any structure, but is most commonly used in housing, from single dwellings to complete housing developments. It offers a simple, cost effective, concrete insulated flooring solution to self-builders and construction professionals alike. Without the need for any specialist tools or skills, installation of WarmFloor Pro is efficient and streamlined whilst minimising waste and emission rates.
WarmFloor Pro works by combining rigid insulation modules (EPS blocks) manufactured from lightweight closed cell expanded polystyrene which is laid in-between prestressed concrete beams (either 155mm or 225mm deep) with an EPS top sheet, membrane and concrete screed. If required, underfloor heating can be incorporated with the pipework attaching to the EPS panels before the concrete screed is applied.
As every building is different, Milbank are well equipped to design your floor to achieve the specific targeted U-Values (reaching as low as 0.07W/m²K) together with the structural layout of the floor to suit. Milbank then manufacture the concrete components and supply the materials directly to you. WarmFloor Pro is currently available on a supply only or supply and installation basis using their vastly experienced installation teams.
WarmFloor Pro Benefits:
• Easy to install – does not require any specialist tools or skills.
• Quick to install – each EPS panel is the equivalent length of 5 standard concrete blocks.
• Cost effective – WarmFloor Pro is designed to save you money. Faster installation speeds combined with reduced waste and excavation removal allow for an increase in overall savings.
• Bespoke – a wide range of EPS panel depths and grades are available to provide the most economical solution for your development whilst maintaining the highest levels of thermal values.
• Sustainable – WarmFloor Pro will last the lifetime of the building whilst continuing to maintain its exceptional thermal performance values.
• Clean, safe and easy to handle – lightweight EPS panels only weigh around 2Kg.
• Underfloor heating compatible – heating pipework is simply held in place using plastic pegs that push into the EPS panels.
• Proven Technology – now in use for over 10 years.
• Industry compliant – Milbank WarmFloor Pro is BBA certified and has an A+ green guide rating.
For more information on Milbank Concrete Products and or to enquire about their extensive range of products including WarmFloor Pro Insulated Flooring, please visit their website or call them.