Lumi, the groundbreaking new, structurally bonded window and door glazing system from Apeer, is set to take the market by storm.
Following its dazzling debut at Grand Designs Live in London, the company has been overwhelmed with leads and enquiries for the radically styled range of frameless windows, doors, entrance glazing, French doors and a bi-fold door system.
A first in its field, the new Lumi collection is set to bring the seamless sophistication of iconic glass structure to the residential housing market. Offering a frame-free, 'wall of light profile' the triple glazed system is distinguished by its fused ceramic colour border. This is available in eight different exterior colours and eight further interior finishes.
In development for more than two-and-a-half years, the launch of Lumi represents an investment of nearly a million pounds for the company – and its first step into the windows market.
As well as being available in a full suite of matching designs, Lumi has a host of construction and performance benefits and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
• stormproof design with flush proportional glazing (the double rebate is completely hidden)
• 50mm triple glazed (6-4-4) toughened glass for maximum insulation and noise reduction
• 80mm GRP double rebate frame offers exceptional U-values - as low as 0.7w/m²k on fixed glazing panels
• Triple gasket seal
• Double euro groove allows for versatile hardware options, concealed hinges and window locks
• High security Winkhaus lock system
• Kitemark glass and Kitemark Lumi composite front door options
• Fab & Fix hardware
• Variable clear glazing options
• Concealed hinges offer smooth action, high weight load opening and wide opening
Lumi windows are available as left and right opening options, fixed panes and top openers. External colour options are light blue, black, white, cream, light grey, Chartwell green, anthracite grey and slate blue. Interior finish choices are in halo white, cream, black, anthracite grey, AnTeak, Siena, Winchester and Swamp Oak.