Advance ticket prices for the Ideal Home Show, which is sponsored by Zoopla, start from as little as £12, so step into a world of ideas and inspiration as the show celebrates its 110th anniversary. From kitchens and bathrooms to bedrooms and basements; fixtures and fittings, gardens and the latest in-home renovation, expert advice, hands-on workshops and demonstrations, you’ll find it all here at the show.
• The Show Village presents the legendary show homes, and for 2018 these are focused around a spectacular open-water lake.
• The Innovation Home, connected by British Gas, is a typical Victorian home reimagined for contemporary living. A huge cantilevered extension takes the living space out over open water and incorporates a stunning water feature.
• The Live-In Beach Hut is the winning design from a competition judged by English Designer, Wayne Hemingway MBE, in conjunction with Waveney District Council. It’s an innovative beach hut, which can provide overnight accommodation, just yards from the sea.
• The Waterside Garden Pods reinvent the concept of ‘garden rooms’ and sit within the show’s futuristic garden display area.
• Throughout the show’s 17 days, household names take to the Super Theatre with presentations from gardening experts, talks on future home trends, information about buying and getting your foot on the property ladder, creating a calming space to live, home renovation, outdoor rooms and much more.
• New for 2018 is the Renovation Advice Hub, where expert advice is available from the best in the industry: interior designers, architects, garden designers and landscapers. The service can be pre-booked online prior to the event, and is free-of-charge.
• The Feel Good Stage is another new addition for 2018, where visitors can learn what to eat, how to stay fit and gain access to expert advice from leaders in the industry. Also new this year, the Homewares section features an exclusive selection of cleaning and houseware products for this year.
• Visitors can also explore the Good Homes Magazine room sets, showcasing inspirational designs for various rooms.
• For those who fancy a break from homes and gardens there’s always the relaxing environment of the Pamper Lounge, the Ideal Champagne Bar and the Beer Garden.
Premium tickets are on sale, entitling visitors to giveaways and refreshments including a glass of prosecco. Late-night Thursday entry tickets are also available.
Moreover, for those interested in the latest gastronomic delights, the Eat and Drink Festival is back for its second year running alongside the show. Visitors to the Ideal Home Show receive free access to the festival, where artisan food producers and top brands join to create a unique experience, celebrating the very best on offer in the world of food and drink. With street food vendors and mixologists as well as modern cuisine experts, it’s an unmissable opportunity to see, hear and taste all the latest trends.